Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello World!

This blog was created because Google AdSense requires I have a website to use it. I plan on only using AdSense ads in my Android application, Ear Trainer; maybe I'll place some here too since it can't hurt.


Ear Trainer is an Android app I conceptualized in Hawaii Pacific University's CSCI 4702 Mobile programming course. The app is designed to help aspiring musicians to hone their reading of sheet music as well as their ability to name individual notes by ear.

Ear Trainer is still in its early stages, and there are many features I wish to implement that I have not been able to yet such as multiple notes, a chromatic scale, a high score sheet, the ability to have to pick out tunes, and being able to drag and drop notes onto the measure rather than using a radio button.

I am currently waiting on AdSense approval, but I hope to push Ear Trainer onto the android market within a few weeks and have an iPhone version ready in a month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment